6 hours of free marketing help to be used to help you help more people.
No catches, just good, honest and impartial advice.
To date we have helped around 120 Third Sector organisations giving over 500 hours completely free.
– Must be an organisation with clear social values and aims. You do not neccesarily need to be registered as a charity, social enterprise, CIO etc but this would help.
– We want to help smaller organisations. We do not have a specific condition on this but please bear in mind when applying.
– We give 6 hours of consultancy and all of this does not need to be used in one go but we ask that you commit to the process (see below)
– You give us permission to use your logo and provide feedback on the sessions.
– Please be mindful that there may be a wait for the first session due to high demand.
Please apply via the form below.
HOW WE WORK
Once you have applied we will let you know within one week if we can support you.
Once confirmed we will set a date for an initial phone call to gain more background and identify the best areas we can help you in the time. We are very mindful that this matches the amount of time you have to implement any suggestions.
Common areas that we help with are:
– Impactful Messaging
– Brand Communications
– Social Media Strategy / Training
– Marketing Strategy and Tactics
– Website Advice
– SEO advice
– Content Strategies
– Commercial Planning
– Creative Marketing Ideas
We then set a first meeting face to face (currently this will be done via Zoom) to detail out any plans or help based on our conversation.
We aim to give you tools and skills to make you as sustainable as possible.
Covid-19 Notice – During this time we are extending our free help to directors of limited companies that are sole employees and those who are self employed that have not yet filed a tax return. The reason for this is that this particular group is not covered properly by any of the government schemes and we want to help them where possible. If you would like help please fill out the form below and for the social impact question mark as n/a.
If you are using this time to plan ahead or you want to talk to someone about how you can adapt your current setup we are here to help and listen.