What is the Google Ad Grant?
The Google Ad Grants gives charities the chance to advertise on Google Ads at no cost. This program gives eligible organisations $10,000 per month. This can be used to promote their stories, missions, events and campaigns on Google.com.
To be eligible for Google Grants an organisation must:
- Hold current charity status
- Acknowledge and agree to Google Grant’s required certifications
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your charity
The following organisations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organisations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities
How we help
We help you assess and apply for the Google Ad grant to make sure you can meet the standards as well as getting the steps right.
It’s one thing to get the grant but to make sure the campaigns that are run will have a positive impact on your charity is another, we help with this.
We help you setup your Ads account and show you how you can manage this going forward. Ongoing support is optional.
Our pricing is very simple. We won’t tie you in to long term contracts, this isn’t our way.
For a one off £595 you get:
– Help with your application from a professional grant writer
– Campaign planning with our marketing experts.
– Setup of campaign(s) from our technical PPC experts.
– Training on how to maintain your campaigns going forward.
We do offer ongoing support at an extra cost but this is optional and on demand if needed.
Let's create something good together